Monday, September 19, 2005

It's done!

I'm Super Spec today: facing impossible challenges against all odds. Consequently, this won't be too wordy.

Here's the fabric of the moment, fully painted, waiting for washout:
painted

The sheet underneat is cool, too. I'm planning to use a length of cotton, prepped and ready as my undersheet next time (in about 10 minutes):
sheet

Shot this on the clothesline for a full view. It's breezy today. The photo's a bit washed out:
fullview

And a bit closer:
closer

That's it for today! Super Spec must fly away.

12 comments:

Scrapmaker said...

All your painted fabrics are just beautiful! Jen

tom said...

well eye 4 won are impressed large time

Karoda said...

i'm just blown away by this process and the results. pretty darn cool!

Gerrie said...

This piece is awewome. I presume it will be a whole cloth quilt. thanks for shoaring the process.

Ann said...

Too cool girl! So exciting! So inspirational! Create! Create like the wind!

Micki said...

This is great. I'm not sure I could tackle such a large piece like this.

susan sorrell said...

Love the colors!!! It is cool seeing the stages it took to the finished piece. :)

Rayna said...

Just give me that undersheet, Super Spec -- it's exactly what I do when I dye/paint/print and it's often the best part. The top sheet is gorgeous, too.

Connie said...

2 more days girlfriend and it's a month with no posts. Tell us about the quilting weekend.

Marlene said...

Love the fabric! It was fun to watch is come alive step by step.

Elle said...

Ooooooooo! I love your painted fabric. Even the undersheet's cool!

Sarah said...

This painted thing is just too cool! I love it! What are you going to do with it? I loved reading your whole blog. Anytime I needed a break today I sat down and read some more - with lots of giigles where appropriate!

Sarah