The Fyberartysta has tagged me for a meme, so now I must face the music, log in and actually post. The rules: six random facts about me, tag six people.
1. I enjoy watching boxing, kickboxing and all their variations.
2. Choreographed martial arts entrance me. My fav. scenes to date are in the Matrix (I know Kung Fu) and in Batman Begins.
3. I am a nonviolent person and view the above two as a version of dance. I see wierd beauty in their practices.
4. I love to canoe and be on the water. My dream is to live where the sea can lull me to sleep every night.
5. I am terribly insecure and paranoid about what people think of me. This posture alternates with 'I don't care what anybody thinks' on a high frequency cycle.
6. Word games bring out my competative one-eyed monster. So does Backgammon. And I'm kind of a sore loser.
The following people are officially tagged:
Deb, fabulous in so many ways, at the Scarlet Zebra
Von, a new friend at Nuts Over Fiber
Molli, a local good friend and Knitter Extraordinaire
Teri who's been involved in the art-quilting internet community longer than anyone I know.
Emily at What's That Gonna' Be. Go to her Etsy site. Buy her sock yarn. Buy more.
Carol, Goddess of Printing. Let's make her post something!
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.