Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today's Washout.

Let's start with the good. Shall we?
These two pieces fill me with joy and happiness, for they require no angst, no second dye. Only a lovely soak in lava-water and a nice, soothing press with the iron.













On the other hand, the following pieces are being labelled 'for further study'.
They will require time to consider their future paths.  Number 1 looks like a virus slide.  Number two is anemic.  Number three, here, looks like it's been rolled in baby poop.  Lovely.












What remains makes my head hurt.

What you're seeing is only a selection from this particular family. Of course, I would make the most of the ugly fabric. I cannot even put forth a reason.





This fabric happened. It is spiteful and difficult. It will be punished and over dyed into submission.
And that is all.

2 comments:

Deb H said...

I'm sure you will overcome any color deficiencies in the "for further study" group, I have faith in you.

My big question is - how did you get the cat out of the sink to rinse the fabric????

FunkyC said...

Hahaha! She owns the bathroom sink.

I rinse out in the laundry room.

True to form, the smallest critter has the greatest power in this house.